Friday, December 6th 5-9PM at the Chilson Center in Loveland – http://nocobees.org/beezaar/
1. The Chilson Center room is more spacious than we were originally told – so we have room for additional Artisans and Exhibitors. Spread the word!
2. We are actively soliciting contributions of goods and services to sell at our Silent Auction, which will benefit NCBA programs and help defray the cost of the event. If you own a business or would like to make a personal contribution, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. We are in need of people to help get the word out by taking event posters around to display in area businesses. You can view and print the event poster linked from the website Bee-zaar web page (click here), or email email@example.com to get copies.
4. We also need people to donate treats and refreshments to serve at the event, and to support the night’s various activities – see below.
5. NCBA members willing to volunteer an hour or two of their time at our Bee-zaar (with set-up, honey tasting, mead tasting, refreshments, outreach, door-prize drawing, the movie or clean-up) can use space we have available to display and sell your honey or other honey related products. If interested, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. We are also inviting everyone with honey for sale at the event to provide about a cup to our Honey Tasting table, where we can tell people about your honey and where to buy it. Again, please email to email@example.com.