NCBA has requested several hundred Hygienic Italian bee packages from Steve Park Apiaries again this year. An additional 100 Carniolan packages are being supplied by Tim Brod, a beekeeper and queen supplier in Boulder.
ALL packages are 3 lbs of bees with a queen of the designated type.
ORDER DEADLINE is Wednesday, April 1st, NO EXCEPTIONS! UNLESS our allotment has been sold before then.
• NCBA Member Orders will be given PREFERENCE through February 14th. Should our allotment sell out before then we will fill orders from NCBA members through February 14th BEFORE filling orders for CSBA members or non-members. For member pricing, or to renew your membership through March 1, 2016, choose the membership option on the order form. Your current membership status is always shown at the bottom of each monthly NCBA newsletter.
Pricing for NCBA / CSBA MEMBERS:
- Hygienic Italian are $105 per package. Order 6 or more packages, cost is $102 per package.
- Carniolan are $105 per package, NO discount for quantities.
- Hygienic Italian are $115 per package. Order 6 or more packages, cost is $112 per package.
- Carniolan are $115 per package, no quantity discount.
PAYMENT in full MUST accompany ALL orders. Payment may be made via check (no cash) or via PayPal – PayPal links are up on the 2015 Bee Order page linked above.
Disclaimer: While NCBA makes every effort to insure that the bees you order arrive alive, ultimately the buyer bears the risk of unforeseen mishaps.
DELIVERY is targeted for Saturday, April 25th.
The buyer must make arrangements to pick up your package[s] on the distribution day, which may end up being different from the planned distribution date. We will provide status updates via email to buyers, including any last-minute changes to distribution plans. Please make sure to provide NCBA with an EMAIL address you check regularly.
A Bee Package Coordinator is needed to manage the process of ordering, delivery and distribution of the packages. Are you comfortable working with Microsoft Excel? One or two volunteers are needed to maintain and confirm the accuracy of a consolidated order spreadsheet. MANY volunteers will be needed on distribution day, if you are available to help, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you have or know someone with a large outbuilding, shed or barn LOCATED in SOUTHEAST LOVELAND, BERTHOUD, Johnstown or NORTHEST LONGMONT [near the interstate would be ideal] that is about 1,200 square feet in size, accessible by semi- tractor/trailer [18 wheeler] and has multiple 110 volt electrical outlets [for cooling fans]? We also need access to a forklift to unload the packagers. IF you can help, please email email@example.com with the owner’s contact information so a visit can be arranged.